There are records showing that there was a building at this location in the early 1890s,but by 1900 no building was shown in the records. There was, however, a building here later in that decade. The north side of the structure was a tailor shop in the front half and an ice cream factory in the back. On the south side of the building was a butcher shop. The back part of the south side of the building in the 1920s was Day & Night Garage.
At another point in the 1920s, the front of both sides had offices offices. In the 1930s, the north side was Quality Shoe Shop and the south side was Quality Bakery. In the 1940s, George Hickox Real Estate and Investments was located here. By the 1950s, the north side of the building was Main Street Recreation and the south side, Charm Beauty Shop. In the 1960s, KAMO radio was in this building. Then the building became the Bentonville city utilities building. That building was razed in 2018, and First Security bank built on that property.
This image from around 1910 was taken of 104 & 106 S. Main St.
A fairly recent photo from when the Bentonville City Utilities drive thru was located on this property
image after the city utilities building was razed (2018)