In 1In the early 1880s, this building was Carnahan & Co. Groceries and Harness Shop. By 1892, 107 N.E. 2nd St. was used as a grocery and harness store. In 1897, the building was occupied by a secondhand store. The next information we could find is from 1909, when a business called "The Racket Store" occupied this space. The L. C. Crouch Harness Shop was located here in 1919.
In 1939, The Hillbilly Store, an Ozark Souvenir & Novelty Shop, occupied the bottom floor. During the 1940s & 50s, the Peter Pan Cleaners, owned by George Smith, opened in this space. It was considered Benton County's most modern cleaners.
Currently part of Arvest Bank is located in the building.