107 W. Central is no longer a mailing address although it has been in the past. We know that in the late 1800's the Post Office was at this location. In the 1910's, Haxton's Drug Co. was located here. Also located upstairs at that time was A. B. Phinney, Optician and Dr. F. R. Greene, a dentist. Upstairs at 107 1/2 were the offices of Alvin Seamster & William Seamster, attorneys, in the 1940's. In the 1950's and 60's, it was the Horseshoe Cafe. In the 1970's, it was George's Cafe.