113 N. Main Street - This building was built about 1880. At some time in 1883, this was home to a hardware store. In the early 1890's, a harness and saddle shop occupied the space. Then, just prior to the 1900's, it housed a general store carrying millinery, dry goods, clothing, and groceries. The O.K. Meat Market, owned by Mr. and Mrs. Albert Craig, was located in this building in the 1930's and 1940's.
Around 1950, this was, for a short time, Lela's Ice Cream Shop. Applegate's Drug Store moved to this location in 1957, but by the early 1960's, they moved to a new building at the site where the Arvest meeting room is today. When Applegate's moved, Jasper's Quality Shoes opened here, followed by E&M Shoes, then Discount Family Shoes, and eventually J.L. Hendren and Asa Hutchinson Shoes until around 1979.
The original windows on the second story have been removed and replaced with smaller windows. Stucco has been added over the original red brick, and the front canopy has been removed.
The building is currently occupied by Blue Moon Market on the Square, a woman's boutique and gift shop.