113 W. Central - was built in the 1880's. The building was constructed by Dr. W. R. Davis at a cost of $3000. The building originally had Italianate-style details like a projecting cornice and hood molding above the second story windows. It originally housed the Trotter & Wilkes Tobacco Factory in the late 1880's. In 1887 it was later purchased and renamed Arkansas Tobacco Company. It is believed that there was a hardware store here in the 1890's. At the turn of the century it housed a meat market and grocery.
From the 1930's to the 1970's this building housed Putman's Dry Goods. In the 1950's, 113 1/2 West Central was where the Chamber of Commerce and City Offices were located . In 1951, the Knott Insurance Agency was located upstairs.
In recent years, the Mustache Shop was located here, followed by the Three Dog Bakery.