116 W. Central - Leuken/Craig Building - This building was built in 1905 by H. A. Leuken. The brick for this building was from a kiln between Bentonville and Vaughn. After being built, it was a meat shop and hide processing operation for many years. In 1914, the structure was used as a motion picture theater for silent movies with live violin and piano accompaniment.
It is believed that in 1919 Jackson Dry Goods was at this location. The Fletchers owned the building prior to the Blacks who opened a clothing store. It was then sold to the Craigs who continued use of the same name for the business as the previous owner. The business was Black's Ready to Wear for 55 years, making it the longest running business under the same name in town during that time.