117-119 W. Central - In the 1890's the lot was occupied by McSpadden's and later by Hawkins livery stable. The building shown here was built around 1910 by Mr. James Haney at a cost of $3500. It was the standard early 20th century commercial building with two store fronts. In the early 1900's the building housed Strobe & Long Merchandising Company.
In the 1930's the west side of the building was the ABC store, which sold men's and women's clothing, fabrics, paints, and furniture. In 1930's into 1950's Callison & McKinney, which sold hardware, plumbing, furniture, and paint) was at this location. Upstairs at 117 1/2 W. Central were Dr. William A Pickens & Dr. J. L Pickens, and also Dr. John A. Rollow. Central Artcraft Studio was located at 119 1/2 W. Central.
In the 1970's this building was occupied by Bill and Dubs Discount Furniture. Today it is the Bentonville City Hall Building.