This building was built in the early 1910 period. At that time it may have been the office of Drs. Lindsey & Pickens. From the 1930s into the 1950s, this building housed the National Farm Loan Assoc. & Production Credit Assoc. which were both government agencies. By the mid 1950s, this was Marietta Beauty Shop, and was once also the office of attorney Alvin Seamster. In the 1960s, this became the Bentonville Chamber of Commerce office.
This is a sign for Dr. Lindsey & Pickens that can still be seen in the cement in front of this office.