124 S. Main St.
This building was built in around 1905. From the time it was built into the 1920s it was Bentonville Bakery. Below is an advertisement for that store.
in the 1930s, this had become a tinner shop. In the 1950s, it was Sherman Buell's 2nd Hand Store. Later the building behind this became J. Dickson Black's furniture refinishing shop.
COPYRIGHT Vintage Bentonville 2018.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.