305 W. Central - The home that was here was built in circa 1890 and was called the Craig-Reeves House. It was a two story framed wood design Plain Style home. It had an intersecting gable plan. The home at one time was owned by Mr. and Mrs. Tinnin. He was a local druggist located in the Terry Block building, and she was the superintendent of the Bentonville Schools. The home was razed to build a newer house on this site.
Above is an image of the home that was located on this property
This is a photo of the home that is located on this property today.