605 W. Central - (Circa 1910) - Jones / Lincoln House - This building was built in the plain traditional style. It is a two and a half story house with a wood frame construction. At one time Mr. George Lincoln was the owner of this house. He ran a mens ready to wear shop in Bentonville. By the 1930's, we know this had become Callison & McKinney Funeral Home. We know it went by that name until the 1970's, at which time it became Callison & Lough Funeral Home. The structure hasn't changed much over the years.
Image of the Callison-McKinnney Funeral Home in the 1950's
This is a 1930 photo of Carl McKinney who was then working for Kerr & Callison Funeral Home. He would later become a partner and the name changed to Callison- McKinney. He is standing in front of their new ambulance/hearse.