The Jefferson House/Church parsonage was built in 1885 and is a typical Victorian Italianate style. The Jefferson Family was one of the early families who settled Bentonville. The house also known as the church parsonage for the Central Baptist Church. The house underwent a major renovation in the first decade of the 21st century. The exterior appearance had been restored to more closely resemble its original appearance. The house had been listed on the National Register of Historic Places. This historic home was razed in May of 2016 to make room for new construction.